|Commodity:||Construction Services, Road - Curb - Sidewalk |
|Description:||Laneway Reconstruction Calgie Ln, Callaghan Ln, Drovers Ln, Ln E Lippincott N Nassau, Ln E Yonge S Price, Ln N Davenport|
Bids are invited for Laneway Reconstruction Calgie Ln, Callaghan Ln, Drovers Ln, Ln E Lippincott N Nassau, Ln E Yonge S Price, Ln N Davenport W Avenue, Ln W Yonge N Wellesley, Road Resurfacing on Austin Terrace, Brentdale Drive and Intersection Improvement at Russell Hill Road, all in accordance with the provisions and specifications contained in the Request for Tender document, the City of Toronto's Procurement Policies, the Price / Pricing Form(s), the City of Toronto Fair Wage Policy and Labour Trades Contractual Obligations in the Construction Industry, and any other applicable policies.
All questions concerning this Tender should be directed in writing to Christina.Kysym@toronto.ca or fax (416) 397-7779.
The last day for questions with respect to this Tender is 3 working days before closing time and date. (For further details, refer to Section 2 of the Tender, Item 3. Questions)
|Call Award||Call number: 195-2019|
and contract amount:
|Il Duca Contracting Inc.|
|Date awarded:||October 16, 2019|| |
|Client division:||Transportation Services|
|Divisional contact:||Luis De Jesus||Contact phone:|| 416-392-8227|
|Issue date:||June 7, 2019||Closing date:||June 28, 2019|
at 12:00 Noon
195-2019 - NOIP - 19ECS-TI-08LR.pdf (176 Kbytes) - Posted on 06/07/2019 01:47:15 PM
195-2019 - Viewing Copy.pdf (6113 Kbytes) - Posted on 06/07/2019 01:48:29 PM
195-2019 - Addendum No. 1.pdf (168 Kbytes) - Posted on 06/20/2019 02:11:11 PM
195-2019 - Addendum No. 2.PDF (64 Kbytes) - Posted on 06/21/2019 03:26:38 PM
195-2019 - Addendum No. 3.pdf (5083 Kbytes) - Posted on 06/26/2019 01:11:08 PM
|Pre-bid meeting:||No site meeting is required. |
|Buyer:||Kysym, Christina||Phone number:||416-338-5926|
|Email:||Christina.Kysym@toronto.ca||Location:||City Hall, 19th Floor, West Tower|
|Non-refundable document fee:|
$100.00 + 25.00 + 16.25 HST = $141.25
Scope of work:
BID BOND: 10% of Bid Amount
CONTRACT NO. 19ECS-TI-08LR
This call document is available for purchase and download online on our website.
A non-refundable fee (shown above) in the form of Credit card, Debit card, cash or cheque payable to the Treasurer, City of Toronto, is required for each call document.
Tender Drawings are available on CD to purchasers of the tender document. Bidders must obtain a copy of the CD from the Tender Office of the Purchasing and Materials Management Division, 19th Floor, West Tower, City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
Proof of Tender purchase will be required to pick-up the CD. The vendors who have not purchased the Tender document will have to do so in order to obtain a copy of the CD.
SCOPE OF WORK:
• Austin Terrace from Spadina Rd to Walmer Rd – Local Road Resurfacing and Sidewalk Construction on South side; Brentdale Drive from Lawton Boulevard to Lascelles Boulevard - Local Road Resurfacing and Sidewalk Construction on North side: Intersection improvement on Russell Hill Rd at Boulton Dr; Calgie Lane from Drovers Lane to Callaghan Lane – Laneway Reconstruction; Drovers Lane from Ontario Street to Berkeley Street – Laneway Reconstruction; Callaghan Lane from Ontario Street to Berkeley Street – Laneway Reconstruction; Ln N Davenport W Avenue from Avenue Road to 85 m west of Avenue Road – Laneway Reconstruction; Ln E Lippincott N Nassau from Oxford Street to Nassau Street – Laneway Reconstruction; Ln E Yonge S Price from 25m South of Price Street to west end of Laneway – Laneway reconstruction; Ln W Yonge N Wellesley from Wellesley Street to north end – Laneway Reconstruction.
• This Contract, including all site restorations, clean up, and rectification of all known deficiencies, must be completed within 90 Working Days from the date of commencement of the Work indicated in the Order to Commence Work which will be issued following the execution of the agreement for this Contract.
• Road Resurfacing and Reconstruction components of the project shall be divided into two (2) stages. Contractor shall submit a Staging Plan depicting proposed limits of each stage and proposed sequencing of works. Stage 2 shall begin only after area in Stage 1 has been completed.
• Construction Staging and Phasing Plan is to be submitted by the contractor at the pre-construction meeting and must obtain Contract Administrator's approval prior to commence the construction.
• Once mobilized at a location, the contractor shall make every effort to ensure the work is continuous, with no interruption in activities unless pre-arranged with the Contract Administrator.
MANDATORY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The Bidder must have the following experience in order to be considered for award:
• Must have completed within the last five years a minimum of two (2) similar linear infrastructure projects with a minimum value of $2,000,000 Canadian dollars each (excluding taxes). At least one of these projects must include municipal work including coordination with operations including tie in with existing systems.
• Certificate of Recognition (COR™) Requirement, or an Equivalent (such as ISO 45001) OHS Certification.