|Commodity:||Construction Services, Road - Curb - Sidewalk |
|Description:||Road Resurfacing Work and Sizewalk on Arlstan Dr, Barse St, Castlefield Ave, Elise Terrace and Maxwell Street, |
Bids are invited for Road Resurfacing Work and Sizewalk on Arlstan Dr, Barse St, Castlefield Ave, Elise Terrace and Maxwell Street, all in accordance with the provisions and specifications contained in the Request for Tender document, the City of Toronto's Procurement Policies, the Price / Pricing Form(s), the City of Toronto Fair Wage Policy and Labour Trades Contractual Obligations in the Construction Industry, and any other applicable policies.
All questions concerning this Tender should be directed in writing to Christina.Kysym@toronto.ca or fax (416) 397-7779.
The last day for questions with respect to this Tender is 3 working days before closing time and date. (For further details, refer to Section 2 of the Tender, Item 3. Questions)
|Call Award||Call number: 148-2019|
and contract amount:
|Sanscon Construction Ltd.|
|Date awarded:||July 19, 2019|| |
|Client division:||Engineering & Construction Services - Capital Works Delivery|
|Divisional contact:||Luis De Jesus||Contact phone:|| 416-392-6935|
|Issue date:||May 2, 2019||Closing date:||May 22, 2019|
at 12:00 Noon
148-2019 - NOIP - 19ECS-TI-05LR.pdf (175 Kbytes) - Posted on 05/02/2019 12:07:52 PM
148-2019 - Viewing Copy.pdf (9494 Kbytes) - Posted on 05/02/2019 12:08:32 PM
148-2019 - Addendum No. 1.pdf (9186 Kbytes) - Posted on 05/14/2019 03:35:19 PM
148-2019 - Addendum No. 2.pdf (939 Kbytes) - Posted on 05/16/2019 01:49:27 PM
|Pre-bid meeting:||No site meeting is required.|
|Buyer:||Kysym, Christina||Phone number:||416-338-5926|
|Email:||Christina.Kysym@toronto.ca||Location:||City Hall, 19th Floor, West Tower|
|Non-refundable document fee:|
$100.00 + 25.00 + 16.25 HST = $141.25
Scope of work:
BID BOND: 10% of Bid Amount
CONTRACT NO. 19ECS-TI-05LR
This call document is available for purchase and download online on our website.
A non-refundable fee (shown above) in the form of Credit card, Debit card, cash or cheque payable to the Treasurer, City of Toronto, is required for each call document.
Tender Drawings are available on CD to purchasers of the tender document. Bidders must obtain a copy of the CD from the Tender Office of the Purchasing and Materials Management Division, 19th Floor, West Tower, City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
Proof of Tender purchase will be required to pick-up the CD. The vendors who have not purchased the Tender document will have to do so in order to obtain a copy of the CD.
SCOPE OF WORK:
• Local Road Resurfacing and Sidewalk Construction on Arlstan Dr Road from Wilmington Ave to Cul-De-Sac; Sidewalk Construction on Barse St from Brookdale Ave to Cranbrooke Ave; Local Road Reconstruction and Sidewalk Construction on Castlefield Ave from Strathnairn Ave to Kincort St and relocation of Traffic Signals on Castlefield Ave; Local Road Resurfacing and Sidewalk repair on Elise Terrace from Greenwin Village Road to Greenwin Village Road; Local Road Resurfacing and Sidewalk Construction on Maxwell Street from Blue Forest Dr to Hove Street.
• Arlstan Dr from Wilmington Ave to Cul-De-Sac, Ward 6, York Centre;
• Barse St from Brookdale Ave to Cranbrooke Ave, Ward 8, Eglinton-Lawrence;
• Castlefield Ave from Strathnairn Ave to Kincort St, Ward 5, Etobicoke North;
• Elise terrace from Greenwin Village Road to Greenwin Village Road, Ward 18, Willowdale;
• Maxwell St from Blue Forest Dr to Hove Street, Ward 6, York Centre.
This Contract, including all site restorations, clean up, and rectification of all known deficiencies, must be completed within 70 Working Days from the date of commencement of the Work indicated in the Order to Commence Work which will be issued following the execution of the agreement for this Contract.
Road Resurfacing and Reconstruction components of the project shall be divided into two (2) stages. Contractor shall submit a Staging Plan depicting proposed limits of each stage and proposed sequencing of works. Stage 2 shall begin only after area in Stage 1 has been completed.
Construction Staging and Phasing Plan is to be submitted by the contractor at the pre-construction meeting and must obtain Contract Administrator's approval prior to commence the construction.
Once mobilized at a location, the contractor shall make every effort to ensure the work is continuous, with no interruption in activities unless pre-arranged with the Contract Administrator.
MANDATORY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The Bidder must have the following experience in order to be considered for award:
• Must have completed within the last five years a minimum of two (2) similar linear infrastructure projects, with a minimum value of $2,000,000 Canadian dollars each (excluding taxes). At least one of these projects must include road work in separate locations. Also at least one of these projects must include road work with abatement of asbestos.
• Certificate of Recognition (COR™) Requirement or an Equivalent OHS Certification such as ISO 45001.