|Commodity:||Construction Services, Construction Services |
|Description:||The rehabilitation of the Ellesmere Road (Site 291) single cell box culvert over Massey Creek (West of Warden Avenue). I|
Bids are invited for The rehabilitation of the Ellesmere Road (Site 291) single cell box culvert over Massey Creek (West of Warden Avenue). In addition, at the Centennial Road (Site 902) culvert the work is to remove the existing open footing culvert. The work also includes the replacement of the south abutment concrete slope paving at the Morningside Avenue Bridge over Highland Creek, all in accordance with the provisions and specifications contained in the Request for Tender document, the City of Toronto's Procurement Policies, the Price / Pricing Form(s), the City of Toronto Fair Wage Policy and Labour Trades Contractual Obligations in the Construction Industry, and any other applicable policies.
All questions concerning this Tender should be directed in writing to Christina.Kysym@toronto.ca or fax (416) 397-7779.
The last day for questions with respect to this Tender is 3 working days before closing time and date. (For further details, refer to Section 2 of the Tender, Item 3. Questions)
|Call Award||Call number: 128-2019|
and contract amount:
|Anscon Contracting Inc.|
|Date awarded:||July 19, 2019|| |
|Client division:||Engineering & Construction Services - Capital Works Delivery|
|Divisional contact:||Manzur Rahman||Contact phone:|| 416-392-4509|
|Issue date:||April 5, 2019||Closing date:||May 1, 2019|
at 12:00 Noon
Tender 128-2019 - NOIP - 19ECS-TI-13BE.pdf (181 Kbytes) - Posted on 04/05/2019 03:23:22 PM
128-2019 - Viewing Copy.pdf (4874 Kbytes) - Posted on 04/05/2019 03:25:28 PM
128-2019 - Attachment 1.pdf (7109 Kbytes) - Posted on 04/05/2019 03:26:09 PM
128-2019 - Attachment 2.pdf (6609 Kbytes) - Posted on 04/05/2019 03:26:38 PM
128-2019 - Addendum No. 1.pdf (1680 Kbytes) - Posted on 04/16/2019 03:23:45 PM
128-2019 - Addendum No. 2.pdf (158 Kbytes) - Posted on 04/24/2019 03:11:36 PM
128-2019 - Addendum No. 3.pdf (383 Kbytes) - Posted on 04/25/2019 02:25:27 PM
|Pre-bid meeting:||Thursday April 18, 2019 at Site 291 (Ellesmere Road). |
|Buyer:||Kysym, Christina||Phone number:||416-338-5926|
|Email:||Christina.Kysym@toronto.ca||Location:||City Hall, 19th Floor, West Tower|
|Non-refundable document fee:|
$100.00 + 13.00 HST = $113.00
Scope of work:
BID BOND: 10% of Bid Amount
CONTRACT NO. 19ECS-TI-13BE
This call document is available for purchase and download online on our website.
A non-refundable fee (shown above) in the form of Credit card, Debit card, cash or cheque payable to the Treasurer, City of Toronto, is required for each call document.
Tender Drawings are available to download online to purchasers of the tender document.
SCOPE OF WORK:
Rehabilitation of Culverts and Bridge at Various Locations
Culvert 291 – Ellesmere Road over Massey Creek near the intersection of Ellesmere Road and Warden Ave in Ward 21 (Scarborough Centre)
Culvert 902 – Centennial Road over Adams Creek near the intersection of Centennial Road and Lawson Road in Ward 25 (Scarborough-Rouge Park)
Morningside Avenue Bridge over Highland Creek south of Ellesmere Road and north of Kingston Road in Ward 24 / 25 (Scarborough-Guildwood / Scarborough-Rouge Park)
Work in this Contract comprises the rehabilitation of Culvert 291 – Ellesmere Road over Massey Creek, the removal of Culvert 902 – Centennial Road culvert over Adams Creek; and replacement of the south abutment slope paving at Morningside Avenue Bridge over Highland Creek.
This work shall include, but not be limited to:
• Access and protection for the work;
• Supply, installation, maintenance, and removal of traffic control devices;
• Flow diversion and dewatering/pumping (including cofferdams);
• Implementation of tree protection and erosion and sediment control measures;
• Supply, installation, maintenance, and removal of temporary flow passage system to maintain a dry working environment at site no. 291 (including cofferdams);
• Excavation for structure;
• Concrete repair, replacement of the parapet wall and channel apron at Culvert 291;
• Concrete removal at Culvert 291
• Concrete slope paving replacement at Morningside Avenue Bridge;
• Roadworks adjacent to the structure at Culvert 291;
• Structure removal at Culvert 902;
• Site restorations; and
• All other works as identified in the Contract Documents.
All work to be undertaken in
• Compliance with all laws, regulations, occupational health and safety, permits, and all environmental requirements; and
• Coordination with all stakeholders, including utilities.
• This Contract, including all site restorations, clean up, and rectification of all known deficiencies, must be completed by no later than November 16, 2019.
MANDATORY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The Bidder must have the following experience in order to be considered for award:
• Must have completed, or must have achieved Substantial Completion within the meaning of the Construction Act at least two (2) culvert construction or rehabilitation projects within the past seven (7) years as General Contractor in any Canadian jurisdiction where the hydraulic cross section (opening) or any one culvert is not less than 10 square metres and the cost of each project is not less than $1.0 million. The eligible culvert projects must satisfy both the size and cost criteria.
• Certificate of Recognition (COR™) Requirement, or an Equivalent (such as ISO 45001) OHS Certification.