|Commodity:||Professional Services, Consulting Services |
|Description:||State of Good Repair Audits of Tennis Courts, Sports Pad and Parking Lots for City of Toronto|
For: Professional and Technical Services to Provide State of Good Repair Audits of Tennis Courts, Sports Pad and Parking Lots for City of Toronto, Division of Parks Forestry and Recreation.
Questions about this RFP should be directed in writing to Martin Suits at e-mail Martin.Suits@toronto.ca. For more information, please refer to Section 4.4 Deadline for Questions. The last day for questions with respect to this tender is four (4) working days prior to closing.
|Call Award||Call number: 9119-19-5001|
and contract amount:
|Accent Building Sciences Inc.|
|Date awarded:||May 10, 2019|| |
|Client division:||Parks, Forestry & Recreation|
|Divisional contact:||Arash Yousefi||Contact phone:|| 416-395-0165|
|Issue date:||January 18, 2019||Closing date:||February 27, 2019|
at 12:00 Noon
9119-19-5001 NOIP.pdf (636 Kbytes) - Posted on 01/18/2019 10:19:02 AM
9119-19-5001 Vendor Copy.pdf (1841 Kbytes) - Posted on 01/18/2019 10:19:39 AM
Attachments - Addendum 1 - 9119-19-5001.zip (153 Kbytes) - Posted on 02/04/2019 03:11:11 PM
Addendum 1 with Appendix D - 9119-19-5001.pdf (173 Kbytes) - Posted on 02/04/2019 03:11:55 PM
Addendum 2.pdf (803 Kbytes) - Posted on 02/11/2019 04:07:31 PM
9119-19-5001 Addendum No. 3.pdf (912 Kbytes) - Posted on 02/15/2019 09:33:54 AM
9119-19-5001 Addendum No. 4.pdf (712 Kbytes) - Posted on 02/21/2019 02:51:46 PM
|Pre-bid meeting:||No Required Site Meeting|
|Buyer:||Suits, Martin||Phone number:||416-392-7172|
|Email:||Martin.Suits@toronto.ca||Location:||City Hall, 19th Floor West Tower|
|Non-refundable document fee:|
$100.00 + 13.00 HST = $113.00
Scope of work:
Security / Bid Deposit:
There is no Bid/security deposit requirement with this call
Mandatory Submission Requirements:
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS OF THE PROPONENT
• Evidence of conducting successful audits and assessment of a similar size and scope. Minimum of 3 projects in the last 5 years to be submitted.
• Experience in effectively cost estimating sports pads and parking lot construction projects
• Proven ability to work with municipal staff and public bodies
• Proven ability to exercise control of project schedule and budget
PROPOSED STAFF TEAM AND RESOURCES
• Experience of the team proposed by the Proponent.
• An understanding of AODA requirements
• Experience with lighting systems: key staff qualifications, related experience, Experience with lighting systems: Preferences will be given to proponent's team with staff having LC certification (Lighting Certified as defined by National Council on Qualifications for the Lighting Professions – NCQLP) or IALD (International Association of Lighting Designers) membership.
The scope of work shall include but not be limited to the following:
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Scope of Work consists of data collection, data analysis and reporting. Data collection is to be conducted through field assessment (on-site survey of every location) and interviews with technical and operations staff. The methodology will also involve review of existing documentation including original project briefs, previous condition reports, specifications and construction drawings (where available). The vendor is to assemble a qualified range of consultants to aid with various aspects of the project, for example, electrical engineer, accessibility, etc.
The gathered information is to be analyzed, coordinated with existing City of Toronto templates and formatted into clear and concise reports including information on condition of the assets and life cycle cost.