Scope of work:
NOTE: Appendix D and Appendix E are provided in a CD format and CD is available to pick up at the Purchasing & Materials Management Division Tender Office, located on the 19th Floor, West Tower, City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto ON. There is no additional cost for the CD. Please provide your online proof of purchase.
• Proposals are invited for the design, fabrication, supply, delivery, supervision, inspection and certification of the installation, and commissioning of seven (7) new Dewatering Centrifuges, and to perform operations and maintenance training of City personnel in respect to the Equipment in accordance with the terms of the RFP (under the General Contract).
1. The Equipment to be supplied by the Equipment Supplier pursuant to this RFP (under the General Contract) comprises the design, fabrication, supply, delivery, supervision, inspection and certification of the installation, start-up, testing, commissioning of the Equipment, and operations and maintenance training of City personnel in respect to the Equipment, 2-year minimum Warranty Period, and any other supply herein indicated.
2. The Equipment Supplier shall supply the Equipment and all services related thereto together with any appurtenances, materials and services which are not specifically described, mentioned or included in the RFP documents but the necessity of which can reasonably be considered as inferable from the RFP Documents, as determined at the sole discretion of the Contract Administrator, to complete the supply of the Equipment to the Work without any additional cost to the City or General Contractor other than as expressly stated in the Successful Proponent’s Equipment Price set out in its Proposal and the Equipment Supplier shall not claim extra payment therefore or an extension of the time for completion on account thereof, unless expressly provided otherwise in this RFP. This includes all spare parts required for regular maintenance during the Warranty Period.
3. Only new equipment will be acceptable, and any Proposal for furnishing used or rebuilt equipment will be rejected. The Equipment shall be fabricated in a good work-like manner and shall be fit for use for the purpose intended and shall otherwise be in strict accordance with the requirements of the RFP Documents.
4. The Equipment shall, at minimum, meet the Technical Specifications, as per Appendix D, for the Equipment
For more information on this call, please refer to the viewing copy attachment in the Notes section above.