The Work To Be Performed Under The Contract Consists Of:
Scope of Work
The City of Toronto invites responses from qualified demolition contractors who have the expertise to provide demolition services for the Toronto Building Division on an as and when needed basis. Demolition projects may include but not limited to the following:
1. Structural Demolition;
2. Disposal of (potentially contaminated) debris and other material;
3. Provide scaffold access for all trades as required;
4. Asbestos abatement and/or other potentially contaminated material capabilities;
5. Arrange for testing of demolition materials/debris and removal if required (by others);
6. Coordinating with the various Utility Companies;
7. Mobile Crane capabilities by type of crane and lifting capacity (in tons);
8. The contractor must have the ability to separate debris and move it to a secure holding area for investigation.
Questions about this Tender should be directed in writing to Max Parker at e-mail Max.Parker@toronto.ca . The last day for questions with respect to this Tender is three (3) working days prior to closing..