|Commodity:||Construction Services, Road - Curb - Sidewalk |
|Description:||Sherbourne St. Road Resurfacing from Bloor St E. to Carlton St. Sheppard Street Watermain Replacement from Adelaide St W|
Bids are invited for Sherbourne St. Road Resurfacing from Bloor St E. to Carlton St. Sheppard Street Watermain Replacement from Adelaide St W. to Richmond St. W., all in accordance with the provisions and specifications contained in the Request for Tender document, the City of Toronto's Procurement Policies, the Price / Pricing Form(s), the City of Toronto Fair Wage Policy and Labour Trades Contractual Obligations in the Construction Industry, and any other applicable policies.
All questions concerning this Tender should be directed in writing to Christina.Kysym@toronto.ca or fax (416) 397-7779.
The last day for questions with respect to this Tender is 3 working days before closing time and date. (For further details, refer to Section 2 of the Tender, Item 3. Questions)
|Call Award||Call number: 169-2019|
and contract amount:
|2489960 Ontario Inc.|
|Date awarded:||August 21, 2019|| |
|Client division:||Engineering & Construction Services - Capital Works Delivery|
|Divisional contact:||Eugene Chen||Contact phone:|| 19ECS-TI-11SP|
|Issue date:||May 30, 2019||Closing date:||June 14, 2019|
at 12:00 Noon
169-2019 - NOIP - 19ECS-TI-11SP.pdf (177 Kbytes) - Posted on 05/30/2019 03:13:35 PM
|Pre-bid meeting:||No site meeting is required. |
|Buyer:||Kysym, Christina||Phone number:||416-338-5926|
|Email:||Christina.Kysym@toronto.ca||Location:||City Hall, 19th Floor, West Tower|
|Non-refundable document fee:|
$100.00 + 25.00 + 16.25 HST = $141.25
Scope of work:
BID BOND: 10% of Bid Amount
CONTRACT NO. 19ECS-TI-11SP
This call document is available for purchase at City Hall. Bidders must obtain a copy of the Tender from the Tender Office of the Purchasing and Materials Management Division, 19th Floor, West Tower, City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
A non-refundable fee (shown above) in the form of Credit card, Debit card, cash or cheque payable to the Treasurer, City of Toronto, is required for each call document.
Tender Drawings are available on CD with the Tender to purchasers of the tender document. Bidders must obtain a copy of the CD from the Tender Office of the Purchasing and Materials Management Division, 19th Floor, West Tower, City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
Proof of Tender purchase will be required to pick-up the CD. The vendors who have not purchased the Tender document will have to do so in order to obtain a copy of the CD.
SCOPE OF WORK:
• Sherbourne St. road resurfacing from Bloor St E. to Carlton St. Sheppard Street watermain replacement from Adelaide St W. to Richmond St. W.
• Sherbourne St. road from Bloor St E. to Carlton St. – Ward 13
• Sheppard Street watermain replacement from Adelaide St W. to Richmond St. W. – Ward 10
• The contract will be in two phases.
• Construction of Phase 1 shall commence from July 22, 2019.
• Phase 1 will be the road resurfacing & sidewalk works for Sherborne St from Bloor St E. to Carlton St.
• This phase of the Contract, including all site restorations, clean up, and rectification of all known deficiencies, must be completed by no later than August 31, 2019.
• Phase 2 will be the Sheppard St Watermain replacement & sidewalk works from Adealide St W. to Richmond St. W.
• Construction of Phase 2 shall comence from September 2, 2019.
• This phase of the Contract, including all site restorations, clean up, and rectification of all known deficiencies, must be completed by no later than November 30, 2019.
The project shall be divided into the following 2 phases:
Phase 1 – Sherbourne St - Road resurfacing and sidewalk walks Tentative work commencement for Phase 1 shall be July 22, 2019. All road restoration is to be completed by August 31, 2019
Phase 2 –
Sheppard St Watermain Installation Tentative work commencement date is September 2, 2019. All site restoration, clean up and rectification of all know deficiencies must be completed by no later than November 30, 2019
MANDATORY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The Bidder must have the following experience in order to be considered for award:
• Must have completed a minimum of three (3) similar linear infrastructure projects with a minimum value of $500,000 Canadian dollars each (excluding taxes). At least one of these projects must include municipal work including coordination with operations including tie in with existing watermain systems and demonstrated experiences with roadworks.
• Certificate of Recognition (COR™) Requirement, or an Equivalent (such as ISO 45001) OHS Certification.