|Commodity:||Construction Services, Construction Services |
|Description:||Supply, Manufacture, Delivery, Assembly and Installation of Oglive artist designed themed custom benches, or approved eq|
BIDS ARE REQUESTED FOR: the supply, manufacture, delivery, assembly and installation of (14) Ogilvie artist designed themed custom benches, or approved equivalent, including all components needed to complete the installation. Additional work required involves the removal of existing sod, soil, concrete and concrete / wood benches. Installation of new concrete will also be required.
Questions about this RFQ should be directed in writing to Christina Kysym at e-mail Christina.Kysym@toronto.ca. The last day for questions with respect to this Tender is three (3) working days prior to closing.
|Call Award||Call number: 1002-19-5006|
and contract amount:
|Hank Deenen Landscaping Limited|
|Date awarded:||July 24, 2019|| |
|Client division:||Economic Development & Culture|
|Divisional contact:||Mike Kari||Contact phone:|| 416-392-1282|
|Issue date:||May 6, 2019||Closing date:||May 27, 2019|
at 12:00 Noon
NOIP RFQ 1002-19-5006.pdf (161 Kbytes) - Posted on 05/06/2019 11:26:12 AM
1002-19-5006 - Viewing Copy.pdf (1074 Kbytes) - Posted on 05/06/2019 11:26:38 AM
1002-19-5006 - Addendum No. 1.pdf (251 Kbytes) - Posted on 05/14/2019 03:48:48 PM
|Pre-bid meeting:||Not applicable|
|Buyer:||Kysym, Christina||Phone number:||416-338-5926|
|Email:||Christina.Kysym@toronto.ca||Location:||City Hall, 19th Floor, West Tower|
|Non-refundable document fee:|
$100.00 + 13.00 HST = $113.00
Scope of work:
Every Bidder shall submit with their Quotation documents a 10% Bid Security of the total award value including any taxes, charges, contingencies or cash allowances in the form of either a certified cheque or a bank draft, made payable to the City of Toronto, Treasurer.
The Contractor will be responsible for providing all the necessary resources to carry out, but not limited to, the following activities related to this project:
1. Supply of (14) fourteen new custom benches (Ogilvie Reference number: OSFLV2/18), or approved equivalent.
2. Delivery and installation of benches.
3. Supply and install of concrete paving
a. 150mm thickness with a granular A base of 150mm. Concrete strength to be 32mpa.
4. Immediately upon award of a purchase order, the successful bidder must supply a detailed time schedule outlining the anticipated dates and time frames for supply/installation.
5. Supply, arrange, and install benches before December 30, 2018.
6. Obtain and pay for all necessary inspections and permits where required.
7. Carry out all work by experienced staff fully competent and licensed to perform installation of benches.
All proposed benches to be handled and installed as per manufacturer’s recommendations;