|Commodity:||Construction Services, Road - Curb - Sidewalk |
|Description:||Local Road Resurfacing Program – 19ECS-TI-14LR, in Wards 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25.|
Bids are invited for Local Road Resurfacing Program – 19ECS-TI-14LR, in Wards 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25, all in accordance with the provisions and specifications contained in the Request for Tender document, the City of Toronto's Procurement Policies, the Price / Pricing Form(s), the City of Toronto Fair Wage Policy and Labour Trades Contractual Obligations in the Construction Industry, and any other applicable policies.
|Call Award||Call number: 322-2018|
and contract amount:
|D. Crupi & Sons Limited|
|Date awarded:||May 28, 2019|| |
|Client division:||Engineering & Construction Services - Capital Works Delivery|
|Divisional contact:||Steven Bertolo||Contact phone:|| 416-338-5629|
|Issue date:||January 15, 2019||Closing date:||February 8, 2019|
at 12:00 Noon
322-2018 - NOIP.pdf (263 Kbytes) - Posted on 01/15/2019 11:44:13 AM
322-2018 - Viewing Copy.pdf (8125 Kbytes) - Posted on 01/16/2019 02:22:08 PM
322-2018 - Addendum No. 1.pdf (97 Kbytes) - Posted on 01/22/2019 02:48:43 PM
322-2018 - Addendum No. 2.pdf (1726 Kbytes) - Posted on 01/28/2019 11:05:52 AM
322-2018 - Addendum No. 3.pdf (420 Kbytes) - Posted on 01/31/2019 10:40:36 AM
322-2018 - Addendum No. 4.pdf (5699 Kbytes) - Posted on 02/06/2019 11:34:33 AM
|Buyer:||Kysym, Christina||Phone number:||416-338-5926|
|Email:||Christina.Kysym@toronto.ca||Location:||City Hall, 19th Floor, West Tower|
|Non-refundable document fee:|
$100.00 + 25.00 + 16.25 HST = $141.25
Scope of work:
BID BOND: 4% of Bid Amount
CONTRACT NO. 19ECS-TI-14LR
This call document is only available for purchase on CD through the Purchasing & Materials Management Division Tender Office, located on the 19th Floor, West Tower, City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, and is not available for purchase and download online.
A non-refundable fee (shown above) in the form of Credit card, Debit card, cash or cheque payable to the Treasurer, City of Toronto, is required for each call document.
Bidders must make their own arrangements for payment and pick-up of this call document.
Tender Drawings are available on CD to purchasers of the tender document. Bidders must obtain a copy of the CD from the Tender Office of the Purchasing and Materials Management Division, 19th Floor, West Tower, City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
Proof of Tender purchase will be required to pick-up the CD. The vendors who have not purchased the Tender document will have to do so in order to obtain a copy of the CD.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Contractor’s responsibilities as Constructor include:
• Local Road Resurfacing in Wards 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, and 25
• The work in this Contract includes, but is not limited to, curb and curb & gutter reconstruction, sidewalk repairs, adjustments to catch basins & maintenance holes, boulevard improvements, roadway milling, base repairs, resurfacing and pavement markings.
• All survey and layout required under this Contract shall be performed by the Contractor. Section 4A and Section 5A of this document provide further information on the requirements.
• All streets identified with schools must be started in July and completed by August 31, 2019.
• Streets identified for full depth flexible pavement removal must be completed prior to September 6, 2019.
• For additional requirements, See section 4A- Special Specifications, Special Provision.
• GN102SP Construction Constraints.
• Streets within TRCA Regulation Limits may be deferred until later in the construction year. No delay or remobilzation remobilzation will be considered. Please see Table 4 for a list of streets within TRCA Regulation Limits.
This Contract, including all site restorations, clean up, and rectification of all known deficiencies, must be completed by no later than November 1, 2019. The anticipated Award date is May 1, 2019.
MANDATORY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The Bidder must have the following experience in order to be considered for award:
1. Must have completed a minimum of three (3) similar linear infrastructure projects with a minimum value of $3,000,000.00 Canadian dollars each (excluding taxes) within the past five (5) years.