|Commodity:||Construction Services, Road - Curb - Sidewalk |
|Description:||Watermain, Water Services Replacement and Road Rehabilitation |
Bids are invited for Watermain, Water Services Replacement and Road Rehabilitation on Advance Rd., Alma Dr., Bexhill Co., Bloor St W.,, Brownlea Ave., Clay Co, Courtsfield Cr., Hartfield Rd, Inchcliffe Cr., Kentroyal Dr., King George Rd., Mendota Rd., Oak St, Oxford St, Penhurst Ave., and Riverview Ht. Sewer, Sewer Services Replacement and Road Rehabilitation on Government Rd., all in accordance with the provisions and specifications contained in the Request for Tender document, the City of Toronto's Procurement Policies, the Price / Pricing Form(s), the City of Toronto Fair Wage Policy and Labour Trades Contractual Obligations in the Construction Industry, and any other applicable policies.
|Call Award||Call number: 299-2018|
and contract amount:
|2489960 Ontario Inc.|
|Date awarded:||May 14, 2019|| |
|Client division:||Engineering & Construction Services - Capital Works Delivery|
|Divisional contact:||Chetan Shah||Contact phone:|| 416-392-4956|
|Issue date:||December 19, 2018||Closing date:||January 24, 2019|
at 12:00 Noon
299-2018 - NOIP.pdf (133 Kbytes) - Posted on 12/19/2018 01:35:32 PM
299-2018 - Viewing Copy.pdf (5743 Kbytes) - Posted on 12/19/2018 02:06:19 PM
299-2018 -Addendum No. 2 .pdf (33 Kbytes) - Posted on 01/17/2019 04:27:27 PM
299-2018 - Addendum No. 1.pdf (3450 Kbytes) - Posted on 01/18/2019 09:07:31 AM
299-2018 - Addendum No. 3 .pdf (35 Kbytes) - Posted on 01/21/2019 03:00:17 PM
299-2018 - Addendum No. 4 .pdf (35 Kbytes) - Posted on 01/22/2019 02:58:09 PM
|Pre-bid meeting:||No site meeting required.|
|Buyer:||Kysym, Christina||Phone number:||416-338-5926|
|Email:||Christina.Kysym@toronto.ca||Location:||City Hall, 19th Floor, West Tower|
|Non-refundable document fee:|
$100.00 + 25.00 + 16.25 HST = $141.25
Scope of work:
BID BOND: 4% of Bid Amount
CONTRACT NO. 19ECS-LU-01SU
This call document is available for purchase and download online on our website.
Please see all the attachments posted on our website.
Tender Drawings are available on CD to purchasers of the tender document. Bidders must obtain a copy of the CD from the Tender Office of the Purchasing and Materials Management Division, 19th Floor, West Tower, City Hall, 100 Queen Street West, Toronto, during regular business hours (8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.).
Proof of Tender purchase will be required to pick-up the CD. The vendors who have not purchased the Tender document will have to do so in order to obtain a copy of the CD.
SCOPE OF WORK:
The Contractor’s responsibilities as Constructor include:
• Organization and recording of minutes for all safety meetings.
• Make health and safety site inspections and written reports available to the TTC and Contractor staff within one day of each inspection.
• Providing work zone protection plans, record placement and maintenance of all traffic control.
• Determine distinct working zones for TTC crews and the Contractor's forces or Subcontractors or both for the different phases and segments throughout the duration of the contract. These zones to include access and egress zones for material and equipment delivery and removal.
• Compliance with the latest revision of the document entitled Constructor Guideline published by the Ontario Ministry of Labour.
TTC's responsibilities include:
• Providing the Constructor with a Form 1000 to identify that TTC staff or service providers or both shall be on site.
• Abide by the direction of the Contractor with respect to health and safety and scheduling.
• Provide key staff to attend regular health and safety inspections and meetings, as deemed necessary by the Contractor.
• Ensuring that TTC staff work solely within the construction zones determined by the Contractor. Transporting material or equipment or both through the Contractor's work zone is prohibited.
• Ensuring that TTC staff do not relocate or alter any traffic control devices.
This Contract, including all site restorations, clean up, and rectification of all known deficiencies, must be completed within 160 Working Days from the date of commencement of the Work indicated in the Order to Commence Work which will be issued following the execution of the agreement for this Contract on or before April, 2019.
MANDATORY EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
The Bidder must have the following experience in order to be considered for award:
1. Must have completed (including testing and commissioning), and must have achieved Substantial Completion within the meaning of the Construction Act for for a minimum of three (3) similar linear infrastructure projects within last five (5) years with a minimum value of $5,000,000.00 Canadian dollars each (excluding taxes) as General Contractor involving replacement of watermain and water services. At least one of these projects must include municipal work including coordination with operations including tie in with existing systems.