Media Advisory: City of Toronto invites comments about portable signs|
| || ||
Urban Development Services will hold a public consultation meeting on new
regulations for A-frame and mobile signs throughout Toronto.
Date: Wednesday, November 20
Time: 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.
Place: Metro Hall Council Chamber, 55 John St., 2nd floor
The City would like to hear the public's views on matters such as:
· placement of signs: on main streets, side streets, sidewalks and private
· sufficient sidewalk/boulevard widths to allow for unobstructed pedestrian
· sight line obstruction criteria
· sign structure criteria
· permits and liability insurance
· location, duration and number of signs.
Anyone wishing to make a deputation at the meeting should contact, on or before
November 18, Mary Rickett, Policy and Research Officer, Municipal Licensing and
Standards Division, by telephone at 416-392-8785 or e-mail email@example.com.
Anyone unable to attend the meeting can send written comments to Paula M. Dill,
Commissioner of Urban Development Services, Attention: Mary Rickett, 15th
floor, East Tower, City Hall, Toronto, M5H 2N2.