Interim property tax bills are in the mail|
| || ||
All City of Toronto 2002 interim property tax bills have now been mailed. The
interim bill is the first of two tax bills this year. The final tax bill will
be mailed in late May 2002. Due dates are listed below.
Taxes may be paid by mail, through mortgage companies, at most financial
institutions, via telephone banking and internet banking, and at specially
marked payment drop boxes in civic centres, City Hall and at the following
· York/North York: All public libraries
· East York: Dawes Road Library, 416 Dawes Rd.;
Todmorden Library, 1081 Pape Ave.
· Scarborough: Cedarbrae Library, 545 Markham Rd.;
L'Amoreaux Recreation Centre,
2000 McNicoll Ave.;
Malvern Community Centre, 30 Sewells Rd.;
Albert Campbell Library, 496 Birchmount Rd.
Taxes may be paid in person at the following civic centres and City Hall
enquiry/cashier counters between 8:30 a.m. and 4:30 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Extended hours from Tuesday, February 26 to Tuesday, March 5 are 8:30 a.m. to 6
· East York Civic Centre, 850 Coxwell Ave.
· Etobicoke Civic Centre, 399 The West Mall
· North York Civic Centre, 5100 Yonge St.
· Scarborough Civic Centre, 150 Borough Dr.
· York Civic Centre, 2700 Eglinton Ave. W.
· Toronto City Hall, 100 Queen St. W.
Payment Due Dates for 2002:
The first three of six payments for the regular instalment plan and the Six
Instalment - Pre-Authorized Tax Payment Plan are due:
· March 1, April 2 and May 1
The first five of 11 due dates for the 11 Instalment - Pre-Authorized Tax
Payment Plan are:
· February 15, March 15, April 15, May 15 and June 17
For further information about property tax bills, call 416-338-4829 or visit
the City of Toronto's Web site at www.city.toronto.on.ca/taxes.